Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more "fun" the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
Robin--we even roomed together in college.
2.What sports did you play?
I was the alternate in flag corp--tht count?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
'74 Chevy pick up--nicknamed the "Big Green Machine"
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
Are you kidding?!? Everyone in the county knew my parents--I'd never have gotten away with it.
8. Were you a nerd?
nope--but I had great grades.
Apparently 9 is taking a Senior Cut Day.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Refrence #7
11. Can you sing the fight song?
I can't remember that we had a fight song, but I certainly remember the alma mater as I was in the yep--still can
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mary Jo Cross or as we affectionately called her "Flossie Mae". She was a business teacher and quite the funny one given she was in her early 60's
13. Favorite class?
Don't laugh--shorthand III which wasn't really a class, but the "official" name to receiving credit for being a teacher's aid. So I spent the hour doing either work for her or working on my state office duties for FBLA--which is what I did most and part of the reason we were the top chapter in the US that year.
14. What was your school's full name?
Bourbon County High School
15. What was the mascot?
16. Did you go to Prom?
No, but I helped do the art mural for it. I will never, *ever* paint another azalea bush as long as I live.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Knowing that life as I'd known it was over. And that most of the people I was used to seeing on a daily basis, I might never see again.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
FBLA Which included trips to New Orleans, Washington, DC and Atlanta.
20. Where were you on senior skip day?
sleeping in. We had to have a 93 or better in our classes to get to skip the final. I took one final cause I had an 87 and that was after lunch, so I went in at noon and was gone in less than an hour. I got an A on the final. ;)
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
no time with FBLA
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The gym or if it was warm, outside.
23. Have you gained weight since then?
24. What did you do after graduation?
went to a party and played fooseball and airhockey. LOL
25. When did you graduate?
26. Who was your Senior homecoming date?
No one--I got stood up. He had to work. SO he said at the time. Later I found out, as I've come to expect, he's gay. I honestly only ever like the gay boys. I'm *such* the hag!
27. Are you going to your ten year reunion?
Are you kidding? Our school was so messed up, we had 7 and 13 years reunions. The first was a "hayride" and the second was at some shi-hole country music bar that served "chicken and fixin's". I kid you not. And hell yeah, that shit's beneath me. I *so* passed!
28. Who was your home room teacher?
Commander Martz (ROTC--which I was in no way a part of--I loathe that stuff). I loved him and he and his wife sat next to us in church (back when I wouldn't burst into flames) Sadly, he's no longer with us. Very sweet man. Indulged my penchance for being barefoot with a wink and a smile. (Viggo and I were separaated at birth)
29. What music did you listen to?
Cheap Trick, Kiss, Peter Frampton, Fleetwood Mac, Andy Gibb, Bay City Rollers, Heart, Led Zep, Queen... pretty much everything.
30. Who will repost this?
sis will--I'd lay odds on it.
An now I'm finally off to bed. *hugs flist*