1. The character you first fell in love with:
Aragorn. Hence my name--I liked all his names and just combined two of them. ‘Nuff said.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:
Legolas. Oy! I love the elf! Those thighs! *swoon*
3. The character everyone else loves that you don't:
Eowyn. GACK!!!!!! Can’t stand her. Away with her!!
4. The character you love that everyone else hates:
The Gayest Elf in Middle-Earth, (drum roll please) Miss Haldir!!!! You just know he’s stringing track lighting in Lothlorien and listening to Depeche Mode and Erasure when taking a break from show tunes! Heh heh. Waves to maubast and sindahaise
5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:
I can’t really say I ever “fell out of love” with any character, but if I had to pick one out, I’d say Arwen. Though I still do kinda like her. I'd just rather Aragorn be with Frodo or Legolas. ;)
Also, here's my newest banner for the karl_stillness
I'll post some more icons later, once I decide which ones. Probably some Haldir and Legolas in honor of the questions above.