b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
1. I always keep my bedroom clock at least 30 minutes fast. I find the later it says it is, the easier for me to trick my head/body into believing it.
2. I'm very pick about my cd's and dvd's. They all have to be put back in their cases, titles facing correctly so their readable.
3. I collect magnets of Orlando's movies and still need Haven and the last two Pirate movies for the collection to be complete.
4. I love my daily calendars and can't function without them. Unfortunately, this year, there weren't any LotR or PotC ones to be found and I had to settle for something else so I'm just really bummed.
5. My biggest pet peeve is someone running off with my ink pen.
6. I refuse to come in after a movie has started (if I haven't seen it) and watch it. SO not happening!
7. I sleep with a fan on and 2 tissues under my pillow because of my allergies
grey853, cyclonicblast, jjjean65, monicaop, beautiful_hooch, sakurazukalori, jenlynn820
And in case anyone wonders where I've been--that nasty stomach flu nailed me. Twice. Sheesh!
Childhood Privilege Meme from thalassatx
From What Privileges Do You Have?, based on an exercise about class and privilege developed by Will Barratt, Meagan Cahill, Angie Carlen, Minnette Huck, Drew Lurker, Stacy Ploskonka at Illinois State University.
Bold the statements which are true.
Father went to college
Father finished college: one semester short due to WWII
Mother went to college
Mother finished college
Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers
Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
Had more than 500 books in your childhood home
Were read children's books by a parent
Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18
Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18
The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively
Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs (costs after scholarships)
Went to a private high school
Went to summer camp
Had a private tutor before you turned 18
Family vacations involved staying at hotels
Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18
Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them
There was original art in your house when you were a child
You and your family lived in a single-family house
Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home
You had your own room as a child
You had a phone in your room before you turned 18
Participated in an SAT/ACT prep course
Had your own TV in your room in High School
Owned a mutual fund or IRA in High School or College
Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
Went on a cruise with your family
Went on more than one cruise with your family
Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up
You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family