001. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Name three things on your list of 'Must Do Before I Die' that you have not done yet.
Oh wow--I can see these aren't going to be easy questions...
1. Professionally photograph the most beautiful person in the world.
2. Find happiness again
3. Suntan on a nice peaceful beach somewhere.
2. Tell me about your LJ user name. How did you come up with it, what does it mean, have you had it before LJ...?
I created it out of my love for Aragorn. I just combined two of his names and there it is. Aragorn + Estel=Araestel. I wanted plain old Ara, but it was taken and the journal is dead. So I combined. ;) Never had it before--created solely for lj so I could hide from rabid fans in a previous fandom and them not make the connection, follow me and make this fandom hell too.
3. When did you start Photoshopping and how did you learn it so well?
Well, I'd been doing graphics for a number of years with a program called PhotoDraw, and before that, in whatever medium I could use at the time. Basically, I took the skills I'd learned from PhotoDraw, learned a couple of tricks from roommie who actually got me started on it (I had no clue how to start a project) and then everything just evolved from there. I rarely have looked at tuts, you can find some in my memories, but I can honestly say I've really only tried 2 so far--the whitewash one and jenlynn820's color one, which helped me *so* much. Rommie has been a *huge* help too--wav She makes Atlantis icons now so if you're a fan--check 'em out.
4. What was always your best/favorite subject in school?
I was actually good at everything *except* math. I SUCK at math. I always got the highest marks in english, literature, music and art--business classes too. I was in the honor society and named to who's who, but mostly, school bored me because it wasn't challenging. Sad, but true. I've actually learned more since being *out* of school--especially in history. And if only they'd taught a course on weather.... Anyway, It's hard to me to pick one, but since I only received a half credit for music and a half for art until I was a junior, I'll combine the two and say they were my favs. Though I *did* toy with the idea of becoming an English major in college...
5. What do you like the best about yourself? (can be physical or not)
Eight years ago if someone had asked me this, I would have said my smile, but since I can't do that anymore, this question really has me trying to pick something that doesn't make me cringe. So I've moved from physical to something else. I supposed I'd go with my artistic ability--though slim it is.
And how come no one asks me about liking Orlando--you know, what I like best about him, that sorta thing???? LOL