that letter in your journal, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and than pass
out letters to those who want to play along.
I was given the letter "O" by jenlynn820
01. Orlando (Like no one thought this would be first!) *The man--not the location*
He makes me smile when no one else can. That genuine smile, the little lines around his eyes, that boyish glint of mischief in his eyes, or the sweet sultry look can melt me like a glacial iceberg. He's sweet, talented and beautiful. He may be "working", but he's always gracious and solitious to his fans and seems to really care that they've taken the time out of their day just for a chance to see him. And did I say he's beautiful?? ;) *crisis of faith over now*
02. Original Means creativity to me. The chance to create art or words like my photography, icons, manips or even *gasp* fan fiction.
03. Opportunity I have one right now that *needs* to happen. Finger crossing is *really* appreciated.
04. Olfactory I *love* the smells of spring, even though my allergies hate it. Honeysuckle, fresh mowed grass, cooking out, suntan lotion, Lilac! I *love* spring! *sneezes again*
05. Organized I used to be really good at this, but not so much the past few years. Though I do have a place for everything on my desk and I expect things to be where I put them. And don't even *think* about taking my pen!!! Grrrrrrrr
06. Owwie I have two right now and they're driving me nuts! *grabs the Neosporin*
07 Orange Spring=Sunkist orange drink. I'm drinking it by the gallons. Roommie swears I'm turning that color right now.
08. Oscar Something I want Orlando to win. Badly.
09. Out-sourced What an evil word. I'm sick of companies doing this--taking jobs from Americans to send overseas for "cheap labor". Americans need jobs too.
10. Outside Where I wish I was right now, soaking up sun, but it's raining. :(