[EDIT] Thanks to jenlynn820 for La the Danse font.
Also looking for a few tunes again:
"Gold" by John Stewart and Stevie Nicks
"Never Been to Spain" by Three Dog Night
"Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Mr. Jaws" by Dickie Goodman (good luck with this one)
NOTE: The cover of People Magazine this week click for larger:
Steve: Family to reveal details of Irwin's funeral
Steve's daughter Bindi: Big boots to fill
Despite the tragedy, the croc man's legend will live on. Stainton has a lot of unseen footage of Irwin, including a 20-metre-high, 3-D image to be screened in IMAX theatres. He is also determined Bindi's show will go ahead with a combination of recent material shot with her father and fresh footage with her mother.
Steve at IMAX! Crikey!!
And from maubast, I was given the letter "B". If you want to do this meme, let me know and I'll give you a letter. ;)
1. Bloom - Duh
2. Boisterous - Steve Irwin. Crikey, I'll miss him
3. Budong - (Farscape terminology) Translation: A massive, spacefaring fish-like creature, believed extinct until the episode "Green-Eyed Monster". Budong corpses are often mined for minerals, though fatalities are common, due to the particular physiology of the budong.
Why "budong", you ask? I just loved hearing John Crichton say it. Very distinctive drawl and he makes me giggle when he says it. That and the word "critter".
4. Brady - Dog. "My little fucker". ;) (and yes, he answers to that and the other dog Aeryn - (again with the Farscape reference)--knows who 'my little fucker' is)
5. Beautiful - Vig/Orli 'Nuff said.
6. Broke - what I am
7. Brilliant - Johnny Depp. Again, 'nuff said
8. Bullshit - what the government tries feeding us on a regular basis
9. Bana - Eric as Hector with OB as Paris. YUMMMMM
10. BUNNY! - Let's face it, when I shout this out in a store and point to a large stuffed one, I can be really embarrassing to be around. Heh heh.